2012 Earley Goals
- We were married (January 8, 2011)
- We got our puppy (February 25)
- David turned 23 (April 13)
- Catherine graduated (May 14)
- Catherine turned 25 (June 23)
- We visited England, France, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland (July 13-27)
- We went to Universal Studios and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (October 4-7)
- We saw The Avett Brothers in concert (October 8)
- Celebrate our first year of marriage!
- Get 2 full-time jobs (one each, preferably)
- Get out of debt
- Move out of the state (“we are headed north”)
- Get another puppy
- Celebrate David’s 24th birthday
- Celebrate Catherine’s 26th birthday
- Attend (at least) 2 weddings
A lot of these are easy to do, but it’s good to have easily accomplished goals on your list. That way you at least have a few things to cross off if you don’t get to the bigger goals.
Does anyone have any big New Year’s Eve plans? I think we’re going to have a low-key night with David’s family and probably some Rock Band. What about your 2012 goals? Is anyone planning anything big? Does anyone else put small, easily accomplished goals on their list so they have something they can cross off?
Happy New Year!